Rabu, 26 Desember 2012

Which One Of Work at Company or As the Owner?


Well, I think this is a crucial question, because it talks about our future career.

Actually, since I was in elementary school, I always wanted to work at international company for my future career, such as international Bank, or maybe an embassy office, or being an ambassador.  Because I’ve loved English since that time. And I want to use English in my future life, so I want to work in a place where there are many people who come from other countries. Because it’ll be very nice working together with them, we can share any experience, we can know each culture, and the important one is we can communicate with international language, that is English.
But after I got the Entrepreneurship subject in this semester, my mindset was changed. Because in this subject, we are taught to be a real entrepreneur. So we have to create our own business, this means we are not permitted to be an employee.
And the advantages of being a business owner are:
Flexibility
You decide for whom to work, when to work and how to work. Many Independent Business Owner principals say the increased freedom they enjoy is the greatest benefit of being a business owner.
Earning Potential
Your service fees are closely tied to the results you produce.
As an independent business owner, you get to select the clients and applications that match your earnings expectations. You control your earning potential based on the frequency you work and the results you produce. You and you alone have the opportunity to decide what your financial future holds.
Location



Independent business owners get to work from home and do not have to deal with transportation-related expenses.  Depending on the type of business, you may be able to work anywhere. For example, as a consultant you can meet with clients at their businesses and then spend the afternoon working in a coffee shop. You can often control your own salary and you do work that you truly enjoy.
And after I got this subject, I have 2 options for my future career. The first option is being an employee in international company, because as I mentioned before that I really want to be an ambassador. That’s my big dream. And the second is as the owner of my own business. So,it’s very difficult to choose one of them. Bt if I do really have to choose one of them, I’d rather choose the second option. Because if I become an owner of enterprise, it’ll be easy to manage my time. Especially I’ll be a mother and also a house wife later, so I have to have more time at home for my husband and children . J

1 komentar:

  1. Okay great!
    Hopefully all of us will be able to reach our dreams, one day!
    Our plan will be a (batu loncatan) for us to start our career.

    *note: I'm sorry I don't know (batu loncatan) in English,wkwk. could it be "jump stone"?? :D

    BalasHapus