Selasa, 10 Juli 2012

About major of English Literature

Actually I don’t really know yet about this the English Literature. Because I’m still in the 2nd semester. Although that, I feel really excited about the English Literature. In the 1st semester, I didn’t get anything about it, because the materials was still the base, that was IC (Intensive Course). So It’s just rerun the materials that we have got in Senior High School.  But in 2nd semester, the English Literature began to be introduced.
 There are 2 main subjects in that semester, such as :
-    History of English Literature
 -    History of English Language
There are also sub subjects, they are :
-    Basic English Grammar
 -    Speaking I & II
-    Literal Listening
 -    Literal Reading
 -    Paragraph Writing
-    Pronunciation Practice I
And there are general subjects, such as :
 -    Pancasila
 -    Bahasa Indonesia
 -    Penjas
And there are also option subjects, they are :
-    Bahasa Jerman
 -    Bahasa Jepang (In this option subjects, we will able to choose one of them)

2 komentar: